* It is very important to verify that your Twitter account is in public mode, to get your followers instantly.
Product Temporarily not available
Twitter is a social network often referred to as microblogging, allowing communication in the form of short messages no longer than 140 characters called "tweets". Tweets can contain shortened sub form URLs: images, emoticons, animated gifs and videos.
To have a certain notoriety, the quantity of followers is essential for your Twitter profile. Going through the natural formula of getting subscribers is the longest road.
Buying Twitter followers will get you the number of followers you want quickly and increase your chances of getting your account known in no time.
Some tips for your Twitter account:
1. It is important to take care of your Twitter profile.
For example, for your profile photo: if your account is personal, it is advisable to put a photo of yourself and if you are a brand, to put your logo; and if you are a thematic account, an image related to your theme.
• Your cover photo must remain original and unique. (the ideal dimensions are 1500 x 500 pixels). Canva is a tool often used for photo creation.
• Your bio should be precise and catchy.
• What color to choose for your account? Twitter, offers the possibility to customize the color of your account. If you are a business, it is advisable to use your brand colors.
• Don't forget to pin your best tweet - the post that got a lot of feedback.
2-. Post relevant tweets.
Taking care of the quality of your tweets is the key to success on Twitter. Your tweets should be varied as well as the topics you share. Do not hesitate to vary the tweet formats, alternating sharing of links, photos, mini-videos, quotes, questions, etc.
3-. Tweet regularly.
On Tweeter the lifespan of a content is very short.
Unlike Facebook or Instagram, Twitter requires a more aggressive content strategy.
4-. Using the right hashtags.
Although hashtags are very present on Instagram, Twitter remains the social network for hashtags.
It is important to select hashtags related to your industry. There is a software like RiteTag (starting at $ 10 / month but with a 30-day free trial), which offers databases of hashtags based on desired themes.
5. Use of the Twitter Card.
Twitters cards are formats of tweets. There are 8 in total.
• the summary provided with a small preview of the web page,
• the summary with image where the image takes the entire width of the post, the photo, the photo gallery
• the application to boost a smartphone application,
• the player (audio or video),
• the product to promote an item for sale,
• the lead generator which has a commercial and advertising aim.
To use Twitter Cards, you must first set them up on your account.
6-. Promote your Twitter account.
A good way to promote your Twitter account is to relay it to your blog.
• Another solution, is to put the link of your Twitter account directly in the bio of your blog.
• Another tip is to add share buttons for your articles.
• You can also place your Twitter account in your email signature
• Also encourage your contacts to follow you on Twitter
• Do not hesitate to mention your Twitter account on your business card
7-. Tweet at the right time
Different options can be used in scheduling tweets, like Buffer or Hootsuite. However, you should not depend exclusively on these tools because Twitter is also the place of spontaneity and instant reactions.
8. Publish content with visuals
Tweets with visual content get more shares and retweets than tweets that don't.
9 Stay social
To attract more followers to your Twitter account, it is important to interact with other users. You can do this with your followers by creating engagement (with polls or questions posts, for example). Retweeting your fans and followers can also create more engagement.
The use of FF ... do you know?
The follow Friday consists of using the hashtag #FF or #followfriday, and recommending people in the message to follow.
10-. Find the right personalities to follow (influencers):
It is advisable to interact with influencers in your niche or industry as this will allow you to reach their target. You can then tag them from time to time (but not too often), retweet them, or quote their tweet in one of your blog posts.
And finally, don't forget to interact with the people who have mentioned you.